Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Steve Cox Design - Up and Running! (sort of...)

Hey!

I've finally started re-designing my website (I think the last design was uploaded using punchcards), and have uploaded the basic site, with many, many, many more pages to come.

The obsessive-compulsive me didn't want to publish anything until the whole thing was complete and perfect. But, the pragmatic me won, arguing that anything was better than ye olde websighte of days gone bye.

So, look to your right at the Design Places I Like portion of the blog and click on the Steve Cox Design link. Check out my redesign and let me know what you think. If there's a horrendous typo pleeeeeze let me know - I do enough to embarrass myself and my family without adding to it.

If you're interested in the nerdville stuff, I will be posting a colophon page to give you info about the typefaces and images used in the design.

Cheers!

No comments: